Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Post number one

I've been wanting to make a blog for some time now, but told myself I would start when my exams were over to avoid distractions. However, the amount of time I spent reading through other blogs probably became more distracting but here I am, exams finished yesterday and I'm starting my very first blog. Rather exciting.

I think it is important that you know where I am blogging from, so you are able to get a better picture. At the moment I am in my bedroom and I'm guessing that is where much of my blogging will be taking place so I have included this photograph of my door which I am looking at now.

The aim of my blog is to create a space in which I can share thoughts and discuss topics of interest to me, and I hope you will find some things of interest too. It will be largely based on art, as that is my favourite thing but I will also share a part of my life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment